Drying wet towels is one of the hectic things on a rainy day. A fan needs to be switched on, and the towel should be dried below it. One major problem is it won’t kill the germs and bacteria as the sunlight and need to be used with them. To dry a towel warmer can be used. It is used to dry the towel or bathrobe after using it. They are available in many varieties, sizes, budgets, and can be a special upgrade to the bathroom in terms of application and function. Foul smell from the towel can be prevented using the warmer and also reduces the water consumption and laundry loads. Some people use them as decors to the bathroom as they believe that it can get a rich look at the washroom. Mostly in hotels, you can find these where the inflow of the customers is high. Drying the wet towels can be made easy in the bathroom of the customer as they need not call the room service for getting a new towel.
Benefits of warmer in bathroom
The following are the advantages of having a best towel warmer in the bathroom
- It keeps all the bath related items dry and warm for the next use.
- It helps to keep the bathrooms warm during the winter.
- They can reduce the foul smell from the towels.
- One of the best ways to dry wet items.
- They can add a luxury look to the bathroom.
- They are economical while using.
Choosing the right warmer for the bathroom
Look at the overall bathroom area and then select the towel warmer according to the overall size. If the bathroom is bigger, then a bigger warmer can be used. If the room size is less, it is wise to select a small one. They can enhance the bathroom look and add value to it. The number of family members also plays a key role in selecting the warmer. More the members a bigger one is required and vice versa. The most important thing is it should suit the budget requirements. There are two types of warmer, one is heated electrically, and the other is done by circulating hot water. Mostly, a combination of both is used.
Features of the best warmer
The below-mentioned features should be present in the warmer for effective use.
- They should have the ability to carry multiple towels.
- They should come with additional attached storage spaces for keeping other bathroom accessories.
- They should provide an effective heating solution.
- They should be cost-effective both for running and purchasing.
- They need to give a classy look to the bathroom.
- They need to be easily maintained.
- They need to be available in all sizes and shapes.
- They shouldn’t damage the wall.
- They should occupy less space in the bathroom.
Hence, they are one of the essentials in a human’s life to get the towel warm and dried for the next use.